LASH DEFINITION TATTOO AKA: LashPop™
If you’re a slave to your mascara or eye-liner, we can offer an effective, long-lasting alternative. Bring out your eyes with our eyeliner and lash enhancements which will give you the look you want with none of the effort. Lash definition tattooing will draw attention to your eyes, making them look bigger and sexier, without seeming over-the-top.
Placing natural color between your lash line will make lashes seem fuller, thicker and more defined. The effect created by our lash enhancement is similar to using mascara but you won’t have to worry about it smudging, running or wearing off or removing it when you go to bed.
LASHPOP™: Similar to permanent eyeliner, the pigment is implanted between the lashes just along the lash line. This results in fuller looking lashes without the prominent appearance of eyeliner. This gives really beautiful definition to the eyes while still maintaining a more natural look. This service is perfect for people who wear little to no makeup, but are looking to enhance their eyes without appearing to wear any makeup at all.
Permanent eye make-up is ideal for people with sensitive eyes who find it uncomfortable wearing mascara and eyeliner. It is also a perfect option for people who wear contact lenses and those who find it difficult to apply eye make-up due to unsteady hands or other health issues.
CHECK OUT THIS REFINERY29 VIDEO OF THE PERMANENT EYELINER PROCEDURE
LASH DEFINITION TATTOO EYELINER AFTERCARE AUSTIN
- No eye-makeup for 6 days.
- Do not wet/wash your eyes for 6 days.
- Apply Aquaphor to the treatment site twice a day/as needed for 6 days.
- Avoid sun exposure for 4 weeks.
- You may ice your eyes as needed avoiding any condensation or moisture on the treatment site.
- You can return to your regular makeup/cleansing routine on day seven.
- Do not use Neosporin or Vaseline and DO NOT listen to your friends’ aftercare advice.
- It is your responsibility to come in for your fine tuning appointment if you need it between 5-6 weeks. Waiting beyond that will result in a charge.
- Not only is everyone’s skin different, but other factors including sun exposure and skin care products can change the results of the healing in the skin.
- There are no written or implied guarantees if you don’t take care of your tattoo. If following sessions are required you will be charged.
If you have any questions or concerns during the healing process, please contact us for assistance.
My clients come from: AUSTIN | BEE CAVE | WESTLAKE | DRIPPING SPRINGS | ROUND ROCK | LAKEWAY | BUDA | KYLE | WIMBERLEY | BARTON CREEK | TARRYTOWN | HYDE PARK | PEMBERTON HEIGHTS